ELECTRIC VEHICLES UAE
Date(s) - 26/09/2017 - 27/09/2017
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the Event
Electric Vehicles UAE will provide a platform for the government authorities, consultants, owners and developers, transport experts, international and regional organisations, researchers, universities and EV technology providers to share intelligence related to new regulations to be implemented in 2017. The event will discuss the promotion of the use of EV through incentives, new infrastructures to support the transition a clean and sustainable city and to match Dubai Clean Energy Strategy 2050 goals. Electric Vehicles UAE is an interactive conference for best practice benchmarking, case study insight sessions, new technology and solution showcase, analysis, strategic collaboration and discussion of challenges and opportunities in the Electric Vehicles sector.
Now is the moment for Dubai to evolve into a leader in clean, smart and sustainable city:
- Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) have invested in 300 hybrid taxis which represents 6% of the total taxi fleet. They are working to convert 50% of the taxi fleet to hybrid cars by 2021.
- DEWA have already implemented 100 electric-car charging stations in Dubai (budget allocated AED 10 million).
- A mandate has been issued that 10 % of the government investment in new vehicles will be electric and hybrid cars by 2020. Dubai Supreme Council of Energy and DEWA are already increasing this percentage.
- The CEO of Masdar announced that the UAE is investing $15 Billion in Clean Energy Company to create a “Silicon Valley of Cleantech”.
- The UAE Presidents office has launched the ‘EV Accelerator Initiative’ to remove the barriers associated with introduction of EV in the UAE.
Who will attend:
This event will bring together the key stakeholders in Dubai and the UAE and will feature international experts in electric and hybrid vehicles, clean energy industry.
Reasons to Attend:
Electric Vehicles UAE will provide a high level platform for interaction between government policy makers and professionals:
- to discuss, evaluate and support the special requirements in terms of guidelines and technology solutions that may be applied to a clean environment
- Gain insight into the initiatives, specifications and standards in terms of electric and hybrid vehicles, their development and implementation to be applied by 2021
- Achieve your current and future development objectives and strategies by identifying new technology innovation, optimizing existing configurations, integrating new devices into existing infrastructures
- Develop your network of peers, decision makers and solution providers to increase your knowledge base and expertise resources in Dubai
- Share national and international best practices and successful stories on technology used to bring efficient solutions that may applied to improve Dubai environment
For more information visit: electricvehiclesuae.com